20 days Kenya, Tanzania & Zanzibar Stone Town luxury private driving safari 2023/2024 Nairobi. Mount Kenya.
Lake Nakuru. Masai Mara. Serengeti. Ngorongoro Crater. Arusha. Zanzibar Stone Town. Zanzibar Airport 19 nights
20 Days Kenya Tanzania Safari with Zanzibar Beach Holiday 2023
This exciting safari transverses into 2 of East Africa Safari giant Countries – Kenya and Tanzania for wildlife viewing, photography, animal tracking and finally a beach holiday in Zanzibar’s beautiful coast.
Tanzania Kenya Zanzibar Combo Safari Trip
- The mentioned transfers in Nairobi.
- All mentioned game viewing drives on safari.
- All the mentioned meals on safari.
- Scheduled flight Arusha/Zanzibar on Day 9.
- Full board accommodation on safari at Masai Mara, Serengeti, Lake Nakuru, & the Ngorongoro Crater ( includes breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Bottled water while at the safari vehicles on safari.
- Services of courteous, professional & experienced driver/guides on safari in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Use of private 4 X 4 Jeeps on safari in Kenya & Tanzania.
- Rescue to a private hospital ( if need be).
- The mentioned transfers in Zanzibar.
- Bed & breakfast at the Zanzibar Serena Inn, Zanzibar Stone Town for 11 nights ( Includes bed & breakfast).
- The mentioned Game Reserves, Ngorongoro Crater and the mentioned National Parks entrance fees.
- Ngorongoro Conservation fees.
- Bed and breakfast with overnight at The Hilton Garden Hotel, Jomo Kenyatta Airport, Nairobi on Day 1.
- Items not mentioned as included
Day 1: Nairobi Airport- Nairobi Hotel for overnight
Arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport. Outside the customs hall, you are met by our representative and transferred to the Hilton Garden Inn, Hotel, Jomo Kenyatta Airport, Nairobi. Overnight at the Hotel. Bed and breakfast
Day 2: Nairobi- Mount Kenya
Breakfast at the Hotel. You link up with your driver cum guide and embark on the morning drive to the Mount Kenya area. On arrival; check-in and have lunch at the Mount Kenya Safari Club. Spend the afternoon on leisure at the Club. Dinner and overnight at the Mount Kenya Safari Club. Full board
Day 3: Mount Kenya- Lake Nakuru
Breakfast. Take the morning drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrive for lunch and check-in at the Flamingo Hill Tented Camp, Nakuru. Afternoon game drive at the Lake Nakuru National Park. Overnight at the Flamingo Hill Tented Camp, Nakuru. Full board
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
Breakfast. Take the morning drive to Masai Mara. Arrive for lunch and check-in at Masai Mara Engai Tented Lodge. Take your afternoon game viewing drive at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Overnight at the Masai Mara Engai Tented Lodge. Full board
Day 5: Masai Mara Full day
Enjoy your full day game viewing drives at Masai Mara with your packed lunches. Overnight at Masai Mara Engai Tented Lodge. Full board
Day 6: Maasai Mara- Serengeti
Breakfast. Take your morning drive to the Serengeti Nationa Park with your packed lunches. Drive on via the Isebania/Sirare border point to clear the customs formalities and enter Tanzania. Drive onto the Serengeti National Park; game viewing en route at the Serengeti National Park. On arrival; you check-in at the Serengeti Asanja Moru Tented Camp. Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti Asanja Moru Tented Camp. Full board
Day 7: Serengeti Full day
This one full extra day is spent at the Serengeti National Park enjoying full day game viewing drives; with your packed lunches. Overnight at the Serengeti Asanja Moru Tented Camp. Full board
Day 8: Serengeti- Ngorongoro Crater
Breakfast. Morning game drive at the Park en route to the Ngorongoro Conservation area; with your packed lunches. On arrival; descend into the Ngorongoro Crater Floor, for a nice game viewing activity here. Later, proceed to the Ngorongoro Angata Tented Camp for check-in, dinner, and overnight at the Ngorongoro Angata Tented Camp. Full board
Day 9: Ngorongoro Crater- Arusha- Zanzibar Stone Town
Breakfast at the Ngorongoro Angata Tented Camp. Take the morning drive to the City of Arusha; with your packed lunches. Take your afternoon scheduled flight to Zanzibar; the Island of spices and loves with white sandy beaches. On arrival at the airport, you are met and are transferred to the Zanzibar Serena Inn on Stone Town. Check-in at the Zanzibar Serena Inn, Stone Town. Spend the rest of the day on leisure at the facility. Overnight at the Zanzibar Serena Inn. Half board
Day 10 to 19: Zanzibar Stone Town for 10 days
Spend these 10 full extra nights in Zanzibar. You may undertake optional excursions here and pay on the ground. Overnights at the Zanzibar Serena Inn. Bed and breakfast
Day 20: Zanzibar Stone Town- Zanzibar Airport
Breakfast. Spend some time on leisure at the Resort. In good time; you are transferred to the Airport and take your ongoing international flight. Breakfast