8 days Kenya and Uganda combined luxury flying safari 2024/2025 Nairobi. Amboseli. Masai Mara. Kampala. Bwindi Kampala 7 nights
Kenya Uganda Safari Tours and Holiday Packages 2024/2025 departing from Nairobi,
Kenya and Uganda Flying Safaris and Tours 2024
The best Holiday Trips to Kenya Uganda in 2024 luxury holiday packages.
Uganda Kenya Air Safari Package 2024
8 Days 7 Nights Sky Safari Flying Kenya Uganda Classic Safari
Combined Kenya and Uganda Flying Safaris
8 days Kenya and Uganda luxury air safari
8-day Luxury fly-in Kenya safari 2024 – 2025
8 Day Kenya and Uganda luxury flying safari
8 Days Uganda Kenya Flying safaris is a safari taking you on a visit to Uganda and Kenya which are both famous tourist destinations.
8 Days Uganda Kenya Flying safaris
8 Days Uganda and Kenya safaris is a combined safari taking you on a visit to Uganda and Kenya which are both famous tourist destinations with many national parks.
8 days Uganda and Kenya flying safari takes you on a safari to Uganda and Kenya – some of the best safari destinations.
8 Days 7 Nights Kenya Uganda Flying Safaris – Luxury Safaris
A beautiful journey of 8 Days 7 Nights Kenya Flying Safaris – Luxury Safaris & Tours, exposing you to the most beautiful Safari Destinations in East Africa.
8 Days Uganda and Kenya Safari
8 days Uganda and Kenya safari is a combined safari taking you on a safari to Uganda Kenya – some of the best safari destinations on the African continent.
- Bottled water during game viewing drives, Gorilla tracking and airstrip transfers on safari.
- The mentioned transfers in Nairobi.
- Airstrip transfers at Amboseli, Masai Mara & Bwindi.
- Services of courteous, professional & experienced driver/guides on safari.
- Use of shared 4 X 4 vehicles for game drives, during the Gorilla tracking transfers and driving about on safari.
- All mentioned game viewing activities on safari.
- Amboseli Park, Masai Mara Game Reserve & and the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Parks entrance fees.
- All inclusive accommodation on safari at Amboseli, Masai Mara & Bwindi for 7 nights( includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks, house wines and local beers).
- Scheduled flights Nairobi/Amboseli/Masai Mara/Kampala/ Bwindi/Kampala.
- All the mentioned game viewing drives on safari at Amboseli & Masai Mara.
- Rescue to a private hospital ( if need be).
- Gorilla tracking permits at the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
- Items not mentioned as included
Day 1: Nairobi- Amboseli
You have the morning transfer from Jomo Kenyatta Airport or from your Nairobi Hotel to the Wilson Airport in time for the scheduled flight to the Amboseli National Park. Met and transferred to the Amboseli Zebra Plains Tented Camp. Afternoon game drive at the Park.Overnight at the Amboseli Zebra Plains Tented Camp. All-inclusive
Day 2: Amboseli Full day
Spend this one full extra day with morning and afternoon game drives at the Amboseli National Park. Overnight at the Amboseli Zebra Plains Tented Camp. All-inclusive
Day 3: Amboseli- Masai Mara
Breakfast. Morning game drive at the Park en route to the Airstrip. Take the scheduled flight to the Masai Mara. On arrival, met by a representative of the Mara Zebra Plains Tented Camp and transferred to the facility; game viewing en route. On arrival; check-in and have lunch at the Mara Zebra Plains Tented Camp. Later, enjoy your afternoon game drive at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Dinner and overnight at Mara Zebra Plains Tented Camp. All-inclusive
Day 4 and 5: Masai Mara for 2 full days
Enjoy 2 full extra days with morning and afternoon game viewing drives at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Overnights at the Masai Mara Zebra Plains Tented Camp. All-inclusive
Day 6: Masai Mara- Kampala- Bwindi
Breakfast. Enjoy your final game viewing drive at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. In good time take your scheduled flight to the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park; via the Kisumu & Kampala Cities; with your Packed lunches. On arrival at the Kihihi Airstrip; you are met and transferred to the Silverback Lodge. Check-in at the Lodge. Dinner and overnight at the Silverback Lodge. All-inclusive
Day 7: Bwindi Full day
Breakfast at the Silverback Lodge. Soon thereafter; you are picked up and transferred to the Park Headquarters for entry registration. Embark on the Gorilla trekking expedition and come face to face with the Gentle Giants of Bwindi. Later, return to the Lodge for lunch. Afternoon on leisure at the Lodge. Overnight at the Silverback Lodge. All-inclusive
Day 8: Bwindi- Kampala
Breakfast at the Silverback Lodge. In good time; you are picked up and transferred to the Airstrip for the scheduled flight to the Entebbe Airport, Kampala; with your packed lunches and connect onto your ongoing international flight. Breakfast & Lunch