4 Days Water Rafting with Aberdares Park Trek 2023/2024 visiting Nairobi. Sagana. Reedbuck. Honi River. Satima Peak. Nairobi 3 nights
4 Days Kenya White water rafting with Aberdares Trek
Kenya white water rafting Safaris Sagana River Tana River White rafting Safari 2023/20244 Days Kenya white water rafting with Aberdare Ranges Trek
4 Days Kenya white water rafting with Aberdare Ranges Trekking
Start and end in Nairobi! With the CKC Safaris 4 Days Kenya white water rafting with Aberdare Ranges Trekking, you have a 4 days tour package taking you through Nairobi, Kenya and 3 other destinations in Kenya. 4 Days Kenya white water rafting with Aberdare Ranges Trekking includes accommodation, an expert guide, insurance, meals, transport.
4 Days Kenya White water rafting with Aberdares Trekking 2023/2024
Aberdare Safari Adventure 2023
White Water Rafting in Sagana River
Just 95 kms out of Nairobi, the Tana River has some excellent rapids. If you recently
purchased the best inflatable kayak or raft, then this river is going to be such a
good idea. A rafting trip on the river offers a combination of 16 kms of White Water
(up to Class V in season) and 12 km of clear river ideal for calm drifts through
- The mentioned transfers in Nairobi.
- Nairobi to Sagana transfer on Day 1.
- Afternoon white water rafting tour on the afternoon of Day 1.
- Overnight at Rapids Camp, Sagana on Day 1.
- Sagana to Aberdares transfer on Day 2.
- Aberdares game viewing drive on Day 2.
- Aberdares to Nairobi transfer on Day 5.
- Aberdares National Park entrance and mountaineering fees.
- Services of a rafting guide during the white water rafting on Day 1.
- Services of an Aberdares National Park guide during the trekking.
- Services of an armed park ranger during the Aberdares National Park trek.
- Services of a cook during the Aberdares National Park trek.
- Mentioned accommodations during the Aberdares trek.
- Rescue to a private hospital ( if need be).
- Bottled water during the Aberdares National Park hike.
- Full board during the expedition ( includes breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Rafting and treking equipment.
- Items not mentioned as included.
Day 1: Nairobi- Sagana River
You have the morning link up with your courteous and knowledgeable driver/guide either at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport, Nairobi or at your Nairobi Hotel. Take the 3 hour drive to the Sagana area. Check in at the Rapids Camp. You have a 15 minutes briefing about the rafting and have time to ask questions.
Later, embark on the afternoon white water rafting on Tana River, that adjoins the Camp. The rafting trip is 12 kilometres long and you undertake it under our qualified guides. The route has different grades of rapids from flat water to grade 5; depending on the water levels. Later, you are returned to the Camp. Overnight at the Rapids Camp. Half board
Day 2: Sagana River- Aberdares Park
Breakfast. You have the morning are pick up and embark on the drive to the Aberdares National Park. You access the Park through the Treetops Gate and embark on a game viewing drive at the Salient. You will watch elephants, giant forest hogs, bufalos and plenty of birds. Later, you drive on to the Montane forest, bamboo and hegenia zones and onto the Moorland; where you observe magnificent waterfalls. Overnight at the Reedbuck Campsite. Full board
Day 3: Reedbuck Campsite- Honi River Campsite
Breakfast. You are transferred to the Wandare/ Chania junction and embark on the 5 hour hiking trek on the Moorland in the company of an armed ranger. You may encouter some wildlife on the way. You will observe the giant heather, tussock grass, open forest glades and rose wood. Arrival at the Honi River Campsite. Dinner and overnight at the Campsite. Full board
Day 4: Honi River- La Satima Peak- Nairobi
Breakfast. Take the 4 hour trek to the highest peak of the Aberdares ranges; the Satima Peak ( 4001 metres). On reaching the summit, on a clear day you can observe Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha, Daiga Hills, Mount Kenya and Mount Kilimanjaro. Later, descend and connect with your transfer vehicle to Nairobi; where you are dropped off in the evening. Breakfast and lunch