8 Day Mount Kenya with Masai Mara Adventure 2021/2022 visiting Nairobi . Sirimon . Old Moses . Shiptons . Lenana . Met Station . Lake Nakuru . Masai Mara . Nairobi 8 days/7 nights
Mount Kenya climbing 2021/2022 combined with masai mara wildlife safari package
Mount Kenya Trekking, Climbing Mount. Kenya travel and mountain climbing walking and hiking Mount Kenya Climbing.
Although Mount Kenya can be climbed all year round, it’s best and safest to climb Mt. Kenya during the dryer seasons, between January-February and August to September due to the period’s reliable fine weather.
- Full board accommodation during the Mount Kenya Trek and on safari at Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara (includes breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Mentioned transfers in Nairobi.
- The transfer from Nairobi to Sirimon Gate on Day 1.
- Porters during the Mount Kenya Trek.
- Services of Mount Kenya guides during the Mount Kenya Trek.
- Bottled water during the Mount Kenya Trek and when in our vehicle on safari.
- Use of a converted custom built private safari minivan on safari.
- All the mentioned game viewing drives on safari.
- Rescue to a Private Hospital ( if need be).
- Services of a courteous, knowledgeable and accomplished safari driver/guide on safari.
- Mount Kenya, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Game Reserve entrance fees.
- Accommodations on safari using medium range safari lodges.
- Items not mentioned as included.
- Kenya Visas.
- Mount Kenya trekking equipment
Day 1: Nairobi - Sirimon-Old Moses
You have the morning pick up either at the Jomo kenyatta Airport, Nairobi or from your Nairobi City Hotel. Take the drive to Nanyki Town. On arrival; take the one hour transfer to the Sirimon Gate (2440 metres) of the Mount Kenya National Park to commence your Mount Kenya Trek. Embark on your trekking expedition and after 3 and a half hours arrive at the Old Moses Camp with 860 metres ascent (3300 metres) in time for dinner and overnight. Half board
Day 2: Old Moses- Shipton's
Breakfast. Follow the track moving left at the junction. The track crosses Ontulili River. Go right contouring through moorand and cross Likii North uphill to Mackinder's Vallley. From here you have breathtaking view of the Main Peaks. Move onto the Shipton's Camp with ascent of 900 metres. Overnight at Shipton's Camp (4200 metres). Full board
Day 3: Shipton's
Spend the day today acclimatizing. Walk to Hauseberg lakes ( Hauseberg Tarn and Nanyuki Tarn). Later, return to Shipton's Camp for dinner and overnight. Full board
Day 4: Shipton's- Point Lenana-Met Station
Breakfast. Depart @ 3 am via a steep stone quarry that cuts through a cliff through Lower Hall Tarns to arrive at Point Lenana by 6.30 am. Soon thereafter descend to Mackinder's Camp for breakfast and continue to The Met Station; where you arrive in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Met Station. Full board
Day 5: Met Station- Naromoru Gate-Lake Nakuru
Breakfast. Trek through the tropical rain forest to Naromoru Gate ( 2300 metres). You connect onto your safari vehicle to the Lake Nakuru National Park. You will pass through the Equator and Thompson Falls. On arrival check in and have lunch at the Sarova Woodlands, Nakuru Hotel & Spa. Enjoy the afternoon game viewing drive at the Lake Nakuru National Park. Overnight at the Sarova Woodland, Nakuru Hotel & Spa. Full board
Day 6: Lake Nakuru- Masai Mara
Breafast. Morning pick up for the drive to the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Arrival for lunch at the Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Enjoy the afternoon game viewing drive at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Masai Mara Simba Lodge. Full board
Day 7: Masai Mara Full day
Spend this 1 full extra day at the Masai Mara Game Reserve enjoying your early morning and late afternoon game drives. Overnight at the Masai Mara Simba Lodge. Full board
Day 8: Masai Mara- Nairobi
Breakfast. Take the morning drive to Nairobi; game viewing en route to arrive in the afternoon. In good time you are transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta Airport for your on going flight. Breakfast