16 Day Mt Kilimanjaro with Tanzania Safari & Zanzibar Beach stay visiting Moshi . Mandara . Horombo . Kibo . Horombo . Moshi . Ngorongoro Crater . Serengeti . Lake Manyara . Arusha . Zanzibar 16 days/15 nights
- Full board on safari in Tanzania ( includes breakfast, lunch and dinner ).
- All the mentioned transfers in Moshi and Zanzibar
- Bed and breakfast with overnights at the Keys Hotel, Moshi on Days 1 and 7 for 2 nights
- Full board during the Mount Kilimnjaro Trek ( includes breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Guides during the Mount Kilimanjaro Trek.
- Porters during the Mount Kilimanjaro Trek.
- Park fees and Mountaineering fees during the Mount Kilimajaro Trek.
- Half board at Smiles Beach Hotel, Zanzibar for 4 nights ( Includes breakfast and dinner).
- Accommodations on safari using a mixture of medium range Safari Lodges and Permanent Tented Camps.
- Services of courteous, professional & experienced driver/guides on safari in Tanzania.
- All the entrance fees for the mentioned National Parks & Ngorongoro Crater on safari.
- Use of a comfortable vehicles for transfers in Moshi and Zanzibar.
- Use of a converted private 4 X 4 Jeep while on safari in Tanzania.
- The mentioned game viewing drives and driving about on safari.
- All the mentioned transfers in Nairobi and Zanzibar.
- Scheduled flight Arusha/ Zanzibar on Day 12.
- Rescue to a private hospital ( if required).
- Bottled water during the Mount Kilimanjaro Trek and on while inside the vehicle on safari.
- All the mentioned packed lunches on safari.
- Items not mentioned as included.
- Tanzania visas.
- Mount Kilimanjaro treking equipment.
- Sleeping bags during the Mount Kilimanjaro Trek
Arrival at the Keys Hotel, Moshi. Check in at the Hotel. Overnight at the Hotel. Bed and breakfast
Breakfast. You have the final Mount Kilimanjaro trekking gear check. Soon thereafter, you are picked up and transferred to the Marangu Gate of Mount Kilimanjaro. After the entry registration, embark on the trek via the tropical rain forest. You trek today lasts 5 hours. Arrival at the Mandara Hut (2700 metres. Dinner and overnight at Mandara Hut. Full board
Most of the trek today is through the moorland and lasts for 6 hours via Maundi Crater; with breathtaking views of the Kibo Crater. Dinner and overnight at the Horombo Hut (3720 metres). Full board
Most of the day today is spent on acclimatizing. Take a walk towards the Mawenzi Hut to assist in the acclimatization. Overnight at Horombo Hut
Breakfast. Most of the habitat today is Alpine desert and the trek takes 6 hours. You will trek through the Saddle ( the area between the peaks of Mawenzi and Kibo. Dinner and overnight at Kibo Hut (4700 metres). Full board
Take the mid-night trek to the Summit of Africa; Uhuru Peak ( 5895 metres). Most of the habitat here is stone scree and ice capped summit. The trek today takes 14 hours ( both for ascent and descent). You will pass via Gilman's Point ( 5681 metres). On reaching the Summit; take some photos before descending to the Kibo Hut for some rest. Continue the descent to Horombo Hut for your overnight. Full board
Breakfast. Take the 6 hour trek to the Marangu Gate and connect with your transport back to the Keys Hotel for overnight. Half board
Breakfast. Link up with your safari driver/guide for the drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. On arrival; check in and have lunch at the Ngorongoro Farm House. Enjoy the afternoon game viewing drive at the spectacular Ngorongoro Crater Floor; before returning to the Ngorongoro Farm House in time for dinner and overnight. Full board
Breakfast. Morning pick up for the drive to the Serengeti National Park. Arrival for lunch and check in at the Serengeti Kananga Permanent Tented Camp. Later; enjoy the afternoon viewing drive at the world famous Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Serengeti Kananga Permanent Tented Camp. Full board
Spent the most of today game viewing at the Serengeti National Park; a premier wildlife haven in Africa. Overnight at the Serengeti Kananga Permanent Tented Camp. Full board
Breakfast. Take the morning drive to the Lake Manyara National Park. On arrival; check in at the Lake Manyara Tortlilis Permanent Tented Camp. Lunch at the Camp. Enjoy the afternoon game viewing drive at the Lake Manyara National Park. Overnight at the Lake Manyara Tortilis Permanent Tented Camp. Full board
Breakfast. Take the morning drive to Arusha City; with your packed lunches to arrive in time for the afternoon scheduled flight to The Zanzibar Island. On arrival; you are met and transferred to the Smiles Beach Hotel on the Nungwi Beach on the Northernmost tip of the Zanzibar Island. Overnight at the Smiles Beach Hotel. Full board
Day 13 to 15
Spend these 3 full extra days on leisure at the Zanzibar Beach. You may undertake optional excursions here and pay on the ground. Overnights at the Smiles Beach Hotel. Half board
Breakfast at the Smiles Beach Hotel. In good time; you are picked up and transferred to the Airport in time for your international flight. Breakfast