17 days Kenya Tanzania & Zanzibar beach mid-range private driving safari Nairobi. The Aberdares. Lake Nakuru. Masai Mara. Serengeti. Ngorongoro Crater. Arusha. Zanzibar Beach. Zanzibar Airport 17 days/16 nights
- The mentioned transfers in Nairobi.
- Bed and breakfast with overnight at Four Points Sheraton Jomo Kenyatta Airport, Nairobi on Day 1.
- All mentioned game viewing drives on safari.
- All the mentioned meals on safari.
- Scheduled flight Arusha/Zanzibar on Day 9.
- Full board accommodation on safari at Masai Mara, Serengeti, Lake Nakuru, The Aberdares, & the Ngorongoro Crater ( includes breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Bottled water while at the safari vehicles on safari.
- Use of a private minivan on safari in Kenya.
- Services of courteous, professional & experienced driver/guides on safari in Kenya and Tanzania
- Use of a private 4 X 4 vehicle on safari in Tanzania. Rescue to a private hospital ( if need be).
- The mentioned transfers in Zanzibar.
- 8 nights on Half board at Villa Kiva, Zanzibar Beach ( includes breakfast and dinner).
- The Masai Mara Game Reserve, Ngorongoro Crater and the mentioned National Parks entrance fees.
- Ngorongoro Conservation fees.
- Items not mentioned as included
Arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport. Outside the customs hall, you are met by our representative and transferred to the Four Points Sheraton, Jomo Kenyatta Airport, Nairobi. Overnight at the Hotel. Bed and breakfast
Breakfast at the Hotel. You link up with your driver cum guide and embark on the morning drive to the Aberdares National Park. Arrive for lunch and check-in at the Aberdare Country Club. Later, you are transferred to the Ark Lodge. It is situated right inside the Aberdares National Park. Enjoy afternoon and night game viewing from lodge balconies as the wildlife visit the floodlit salt lick. Overnight at the Ark Lodge. Full board
Breakfast. Take the morning drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Arrive for lunch and check-in at the Sarova Woodlands Hotel & Spa, Nakuru. Afternoon game drive at the Lake Nakuru National Park. Overnight at the Sarova Woodlands Hotel & Spa, Nakuru. Full board
Breakfast. Take your drive to the Masai Mara. Arrive for lunch and check-in at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Take your afternoon game viewing drive at the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Overnight at the Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Full board
Enjoy this one full extra day of game viewing drives at Masai Mara with your packed lunches. Overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Full board
Breakfast. Take your morning drive to the Serengeti Nationa Park with your packed lunches. Drive on via the Isebania/Sirare border point to clear the customs formalities and enter Tanzania. Drive onto the Serengeti National Park; game viewing en route at the Serengeti National Park. On arrival; you check-in at the Serengeti Mawe Tented Camp. Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti Mawe Tented Camp. Full board
This one full extra day is spent at the Serengeti National Park enjoying full day game viewing drives; with your packed lunches. Overnight at the Serengeti Mawe Tented Camp. Full board
Breakfast. Morning game drive at the Park en route to the Ngorongoro Conservation area; with your packed lunches. On arrival; descend into the Ngorongoro Crater Floor, for a nice game viewing activity here. Later, proceed to the Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge for check-in, dinner, and overnight at the Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge. Full board
Breakfast at the Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge. Take the morning drive to Arusha City with your packed lunches. Take your afternoon scheduled flight to Zanzibar; the Island of spices and cloves with white sandy beaches. On arrival at the airport, you are met and transferred to the Villa Kiva, Zanzibar on Matemwe Beach, due North of the Island. Check-in at the Villa Kiva, Zanzibar. Spend the rest of the day on leisure at the facility. Overnight at the Villa Kiva, Zanzibar. Full board
Day 10 to 16
Spend these 7 full extra nights at Zanzibar Beach. You may undertake optional excursions here and pay on the ground. Overnights at the Villa Kiva, Zanzibar. Half board
Breakfast. Spend some time on leisure at the Resort. In good time; you are transferred to the Airport and take your ongoing international flight. Breakfast