7 day combined Tanzania & Uganda mid range safari 2022/2023 visiting Arusha . Tarangire. Ngorongoro Crater. Serengeti . Entebbe . Bwindi 6 nights
7 days Tanzania wildlife safari combined with Uganda gorilla trekking tours 2022
The immense spaces of Tanzania and Uganda beckon with their animal-rich savannas, snow-capped mountains, and beguiling ancient cultures. This is where the African safari came to be, land of the big cats, the great primates – gorilla and chimpanzee, and home to the mighty rhino and great tusked elephant.
7 Days Uganda and Tanzania Safari is an amazing 6nights tour
6 nights Gorilla trekking & wildlife viewing safari in Uganda and Tanzania
COMBINED UGANDA TANZANIA SAFARIS | TANZANIA WILDLIFE UGANDA SAFARIS TO GORILLAS, SERENGETI
Affordable mid-range and luxury Tanzania and Uganda safaris combined for your to get the best wildlife experiences gorillas and Serengeti, gorillas, and Ngorongoro, gorillas and Ngorongoro, gorillas and Kilimanjaro, and several other options.
Tanzania Uganda safaris can start and end at any day. The following Uganda Tanzania tour itineraries are some of the most liked but we can always do tailor-made options for you.
- Full board accommodation on safari at Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater( includes breakfast, lunch & dinner on safari.
- All inclusive at Serengeti and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Parks ( includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, soft drinks, local beers, house wines and spirits).
- The airstrip transfers at Serengeti and Bwindi National Parks.
- The mentioned transfer in Arusha on Day 1.
- Services of courteous and knowledgeable safari driver/guideson Safari in Tanzania and Uganda.
- All the mentioned packed lunches on safari.
- Scheduled flights Serengeti/ Entebbe/ Bwindi/ Entebbe.
- Gorilla tracking permits at Bwindi National Park on Day 6.
- Services of a specialised gorilla tracking guide on Day 6.
- Entrance fees for the mentioned National Parks and Ngorongoro Crater in both Tanzania and Uganda.
- Use of 4 X 4 converted Jeeps for driving about and game viewing drives on safari in Tanzania & Uganda.
- Bottled water during the time in the safari vehicles on safari and during the Gorilla tracking expedition.
- All the mentioned game viewing drives on safari.
- The mentioned accommodations at medium range tented camps in Tanzania and a safari lodge in Uganda.
- Rescue to a Private Hospital ( if need be).
- Items not mentioned as included
Day 1: Arusha- Tarangire
Morning pick up from the Kilimanjaro Airport, Arusha or from your Arusha Hotel and drive to the Tarangire National Park. On arrival, check in and have lunch at the Tarangire Angata Tented Camp. Embark on the afternoon tour of the Tarangire National Park to view birds, huge herds of elephants and scenery. Dinner and overnight at the Tarangire Angata Tented Camp. Full board
Day 2: Tarangire- Ngorongoro Crater
Breakfast. Take the morning drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. On arrival; check in and have lunch at the Ngorongoro Angata Tented Camp. It is situated right inside the Conservancy boundaries. Later, enjoy the afternoon game viewing drive at the Ngorongoro Crater Floor. Later, return to the Ngorongoro Angata Tented Camp in time for dinner and overnight. Full board
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater- Serengeti
Breakfast at the Ngorongoro Angata Tented Camp. Take the drive to the Serengeti National Park and onto the Central part of the Serengeti National Park; game viewing en route. Check in at the Serengeti Acacia Central Permanent Tented Camp. Later, enjoy the afternoongame viewing drive at the Serengeti National Park. Later, return to the Serengeti Acacia Central Permanent Tented Camp. Dinner and overnight at the Serengeti Acacia Central Permanent Tented Camp. All inclusive
Day 4: Serengeti National Park Full day
Is spent at the Serengeti National Park to explore this famous wildlife jewel during your game viewing drives. Overnight at the Serengeti Acacia Centrak Permanent Tented Camp. All inclusive
Day 5: Serengeti-Kampala-Bwindi
Breakfast. Take the scheduled flight to Uganda. On arrival at the Entebbe Airport connect onto another scheduled flight to the Kihihi Airstrip within the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park. On arrival, you are met and transferred to the Silverback Lodge, Bwindi. Dinner and overnight at the Silverback Lodge Bwindi. All inclusive
Day 6: Bwindi Full day
Arise at dawn for an early breakfast. You are then transferred to the Park offices for entry registration. Soon thereafter; you are divided into groups of 8, allocated a gorilla family to track as well as a specialist gorilla tracking guide. You are then briefed about the trek and transferred by car to the trail head, where the tracking by foot commences.
Gorilla tracking entails hiking long distances in sometimes wet and muddy conditions and can sometimes be tiring. For the best experience; participants are advised to pace themselves and follow their guide's advise at all times. Your specialist guide has lived in this forest for many years and will thus offer you many insights thus making the expedition enjoyable. It can take 2 to 6 hours to spot the gorillas. Upon sighting the gorillas you are allowed to be with them for one hour. You hike back to base and your driver/guide will take you back to the Lodge. Lunch. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the Silverback Lodge, Bwindi. All inclusive
Day 7: Bwindi- Kampala
Breakfast at the Lodge. You are transferred to the Airstrip for the scheduled flight to Entebbe Airport near Kampala City; to arrive in the afternoon and connect onto your departing flight. Breakfast and lunch