3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Safari expeditions 2021/2022
3 Day exclusive Rwanda gorilla safari and track the mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park 2021/2022.
3 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tracking Expedition 2021/2022 visiting Kigali . Volcanoes . Kigali 3 days/2 nights
Rwanda Gorilla Trekking and Safaris 2021/2022
We match you with up to 3 top Rwanda safari specialists. They compete to plan your trip.
The “Land of a Thousand Hills and a Million Smiles” is a country entrenched in a heartbreaking past but one full of optimistic people who smile brightly towards the future. In this verdant and lush land, lock eyes with mountain gorillas deep in the forest, proudly maintaining their remote and secluded natural habitat.
Rwanda, officially the Republic of Rwanda, is a landlocked country in the Great Rift Valley, where the African Great Lakes region and East Africa converge. One of the smallest countries on the African mainland, its capital city is Kigali.
- The mentioned transfers in Kigali City.
- Mentioned Kigali City Tours.
- Entrance fees for the Kigali City Museums.
- 2 nights at the Mountain Gorilla View Lodge within the Volcanoes National Park precincts.
- Gorilla treking permits on Day 2.
- Bottled water during the time in the vehicle and during Gorilla trekking.
- Rescue to a hospital ( if need be).
- All the mentioned meals.
- Park fees for the Volcanoes National Park.
- Golden Monkeys trekking on Day 3.
- Use of a 4 X 4 private Jeep throughout.
- Rwanda visas.
- tems not mentioned as included.
Day 1: Kigali Airport- Volcanoes National Park
Arrival at Kigali Airport in the morning. You are met by our representative. Enjoy a City Tour of Kigali City including Parliament buildings and Kigali Genocide Musum. Have lunch at the Hotel Mille Collines. Later, take the 2 and a half hour drive to the Volcanoes National Park. Check in at Mountain Gorilla View Lodge. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge. Full board
Day 2: Full day Gorilla Tracking at Volcanoes National Park
Breakfast. Enjoy the ultimate adventure of Gorilla Tracking. After between 2 to 4 hours you come face to face with the gentle giants of the Volcanoes National Park. Later, you are returned to your hotel for lunch. Afternoon on leisure. Dinner and overnight at the Mountain Gorilla View Lodge. Full board
Day 3: Volcanoes- Kigali
Breakfast. Enjoy lunch at the Lodge. Later, drive back to Kigali City and onto the Kigali Airport for your ongoing flight. Breakfast and lunch.