3 Days Uganda’s Murchison Falls safari visiting Kampala . Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary . Murchison Falls . Kampala 3 days/2 nights
- Ground transportation in a safari customized 4WD Toyota Land cruiser Jeep with fuel.
- Services of your English speaking driver/guide on safari.
- Bottled water while in the safari vehicle
- Full board accommodation on safari ( includes breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- All Park Entrance Fees.
- Boat rides and Launch cruises fees and Ferry crossing fees where applicable.
- Medical emergency evacuation cover.
- Uganda Visa Fees.
- Items not mentioned as included.
Morning pick up from Entebbe Airport or Kampala Hotel. You take the drive to the Murchison Falls National Park. It is one of the most beautiful protected areas in Uganda. Make a stopover at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, home to the only wild rhinos in Uganda and track them. Later, and with lunch en-route, drive on to Murchison Falls National Park arriving at Paraa Safari Lodge in time for dinner and overnight. Full board
Breakfast and a drive deeper into the national park and enjoy game viewing on the northern banks; you can expect Rothschild Giraffe, Elephant, Jackson Hartebeest, Lions, Oribis, Waterbucks, and a variety of savannah woodland birds. Lunch.
1400 hrs: Transfer to the jetty for a Launch Cruise upstream of the Nile for game viewing at close quarters; this is a paradise of hippos and giant Nile crocodiles, to the base of the magnificent Murchison Falls - where the mighty Nile forces her entire breadth into a 7m cleft to thunder 45m below into a frothing pool in such a might show of natural power – totally incredible scenery! Time permitting, you have the opportunity to hike up to the falls for a different view before driving back to Paraa Safari Lodge to be in time for dinner and overnight. Full board.
Breakfast. Take your final game viewing drive at the Murchison Falls National Park; with your packed lunches. In good time drive back to Kampala before and are dropped off. Breakfast and lunch