4 Day Kenya; Endless Plains Medium Range; Nairobi . Lake Nakuru .Masai Mara.Nairobi 4 days/3 nights
Cost in USD based on per person sharing minimum 02 pax
No of Pax Peak High Low
2 1195 1085 990
4 1000 890 810
6 940 830 740
Single supplement 145 125 45
. Peak season runs from 1st July to 31st October 2018.
. High season runs from 3rd January to 29th March 2018 & 1st November to 21st December 2018.
. Low season runs from 4th April to 30th June 2018.
. During the Easter weekend ( 30th March to 3rd April 2018); Peak season rates apply.
- Mentioned transfers in Nairobi.
- Full board at Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara ( includes breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Lake Nakuru National Park & Masai Mara Game Reserve entrance fees.
- Services of an accomplished, courteous and knowledgeable driver/guide on safari.
- Bottled water while in our safari vehicle
- Rescue to a Private Hospital ( if need be).
- Use of a converted private safari minivan on safari.
- Items not mentioned as included.
Morning pick up from the Airport or Nairobi Hotel for drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Check in at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge and have lunch. Afternoon game viewing drive. Overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge. Full board
Breakfast. Depart for the Masai Mara. Arrive in time for lunch. check in at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Later, take the afternoon game drive through the Masai Mara Game Reserve in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus birds. Dinner and overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Full board
This day is spent at the Masai Mara with early morning and late afternoon game vieiwng drives.Here you view plenty of wildlife, plants and landscapes. Overnight at Masai Mara Sopa Lodge. Full board
Breakfast. Take the morning drive to Nairobi to arrive in the afternoon and are dropped off at the Jomo Kenyatta Airport. Breakfast